Thursday, March 6, 2003

Eee!



Now, to more serious matters...Angel kicked it tonight. Wow. I said in my guestbook last week that I didn't get the Faith love, but I take it back, because she was amazing tonight. Damn it Eliza, make the Faith spin-off! Loved her in the prison, her rapport with Wesley, her smack-down on Connor, and her fight with Satan, which was cool, even if she got all beat up. I loved Angelus's glee when he figured out how to kill Satan; he really is smarter without a soul. But my biggest love for this episode has to go to Wesley. God, that just broke my heart. Either it was all a figment of his imagination, in which case I think he does want to believe Lilah loved him and that he failed her, or Lilah was, somehow, saying goodbye. In which case, she did love him and she was setting him back on the right path, which means he didn't fail her. I don't know which scenario I like best, but in any case, man oh man will I miss Stephanie Romanov. She was simply magnificent on the show. Bravo.

0 comments: