Last night was the Joint Birthday Extravaganza of Shannon and Jenny, Roommates of Destiny. Well, maybe not destiny. But it was a fun night. We had Japanese food, which was quite good, and we bought things at a magnificent restaurant called House of Pies. Although technically Jenny bought a cheesecake, which doesn't sound like a pie to me, but I'll let it slide this time. You can read Jenny's far more detailed account of the evening here.
I'm trying out that Netflix service, which delivers DVDs to your door and you get to keep them for forever and, like, can rent as often as you like for twenty bucks a month. It's a two-week free trial. I signed up Thursday night, and my DVDs showed up today. Awesomeness. So, I shall be watching some good movies the rest of the weekend. Thoughts on those will probably be posted, since movies = cool.
It's nice having a weekend off. Filming starts to wear you down. I wouldn't mind so much if it were the only thing I were doing, but with class and work and everything else, it's just tough. I think I would have enjoyed one of those colleges where you only take one class at a time, for like four weeks or something, and then move on. That kind of direct emphasis more suits my attention span, I think.
Jogging is hard. We went around campus today, which (allegedly) is 2.2 miles. I'm very tired, now. And on that note...
0 comments:
Post a Comment