Added the link to Cat's brand new blog to the left, as well as some shiny new quotes.
I have the flu, which sucks mightily. I have to mix all day tomorrow, so that's probably going to be an experience, unless I get better right quick. And I'm not holding my breath. I hate being sick. I hate the fact of being ill more than I hate the actual symptoms of being ill. What's the point of having an immune system if it doesn't bloody work?
We finally got our air conditioning replaced. It hasn't worked all semester, which has been irritating, up until this week. It's been over ninety (90) degrees the past several days, and it's just been ridiculously hot in our apartment. There is no sleep to be had when it's that hot. But now, new shiny air conditioner! Whee! So much joy, I think my heart just expanded a size.
0 comments:
Post a Comment