Sunday, October 5, 2003

I hate when I have a long, difficult week, and I look forward to the weekend with a fervor approaching insanity, and then the weekend comes, and I feel like I waste it. Even though just sitting around on my ass, on the computer, or watching TV is all my heart desired not two days before, I still feel like a loser. Sigh.

Halloween! I am ready for Halloween to be upon us. I think it is my most favoritest holiday. This year is the tenth anniversay of "Nightmare before Christmas," so hopefully they'll have some themed goings-on here this upcoming month. Caroline and I had talked about going to Knott's Scary Farm, but those tickets are over forty dollars a pop, and that just seems a bit pricey to me. I don't know; it's something to think about. I do so love Halloween, it just might be worth it.

0 comments: