So, for quite some time, I have been mulling over the next transportation breakthrough. Some people theorize it will be fully electric, feasible automobiles. Others, flying cars. Still others, cars powered by water. My question is, why the hang-up on different kinds of cars? That is clearly not the answer. Traffic on the interstates surrounding most major cities is hell, and cars are expensive. Lord knows I can't afford one. So what then is the future of transportation?
Giant pneumatic tubes.
You know. Like they have at the bank. You drive through, take out the plastic capsule, put your money or check or whatever inside, and put it in the tube. Press the button, and bwoooop! A powerful vacuum sucks the capsule up through the tube and into the bank. Now, imagine giant pneumatic tubes. Climb into a giant plastic capsule with a little seat inside, press the button, and bwooooop! Off you go. Giant pneumatic tubes could be elevated ten or so feet above sidewalks, so you could quickly run errands close to where you live. Tourists will love the giant pneumatic tubes. And the interstates can be replaced with colossal pneumatic tubes. Family-sized plastic capsules with room for the dog or the suitcases for summer vacation. Need to go overseas? Jump in the amazing colossal underwater pneumatic tubes! Zip right through the Atlantic or the Pacific, or any other large body of water for that matter, while watching the sealife pass you by in your amazing colossal pneumatic tube.
I think I'm going to patent this, because it's a brilliant idea, and I'm sure others will agree with me soon enough.
0 comments:
Post a Comment