I am digging this cooler weather. It's been in the upper fifties (50s) to lower sixties (60s) since Halloween, and it's been most joyous. I like getting to wear winter clothes, which are warm and comfy.
(Is "comfy" an actual word? Or is it just slang that is so ubiquitous it has become a word, like "bling?" Speaking of bling, there's a LOTR-themed Flash thingy that has Gollum rapping, and at one point he raps, "The precious is my bling-bling," which is just some kind of genius. I want a shirt with that on it. Does anyone have a CafePress account?")
My boss at work today said I was doing exceptional work. *is warm and fuzzy on the insides* Even though I'd like to say I'm all cool and independent, without any need of outside validation to confirm my own self-worth, I can't deny that it isn't nice to hear praise now and again.
Praise me, damn you! Validate my existence! Feed my ever-burning furnace of ego with your words and tokens of my awesomeness!
0 comments:
Post a Comment