My psychology professor in the opening minutes of today's lecture: "There are 225 of you. There is one of me. Should you email me? I will answer this question for you. Unless you have found a discrete source of some primo weed, don't send me any fucking emails." Um, okay.
I want to go see Return of the King again! Now! I think I'm going to find the nearest theater it's still playing at, and just take the stupid bus and go see it bright and early Saturday morning. Ooo! I could do a marathon, starting Friday night. That could be fun. Yes...I think that is what we will do, precious.
Laura told me a week or so ago to stop using LOTR quotes in conversation all the time. And I told her to shut up before I threw her down and smote her ruin upon the mountainside!
0 comments:
Post a Comment