Monday, January 26, 2004




Victory! We have victory!



Hail to the king, baby.



Song! This is the most beauteous song. Really. So happy it won, and hopefully this means that Annie Lennox will win a much deserved Oscar.



Barrie Osbourne rules. I can't wait for him to get an Oscar, too. *panics at thought of tempting fate* *flails about ineffectually*



The love these people have for one another is half of why I love these movies so goddamn much. Sniff.



Bwah! Howard Shore is ASOME. The man wrote twelve (12) hours of music for three films that really constitute a twelve (12) hour epic, with themes for regions and characters and situations that all tie together and complement one another and his work is absolutely astonishing. I think some people are not fully aware of just what he did on these films. Phenomenal. Absolutely phenomenal.

However, here is my favorite picture from the evening:



Here's Dom with tears in his eyes, while Peter Jackson accepts Best Director. God. I love these people, I really do.

0 comments: