Damn it. It's raining, and I didn't bring my umbrella with me to work. It's been raining all week, and I should have known to just stick it in my bookbag, but of course I didn't. And it's not like it'll stop before 9pm, when I go home, because that would be nice and understanding of the rain, so I'm going to have to bike back in the rain and I'll be completely wet by the time I get home and that is just not cool.
There are people filming in the courtyard right outside the sound window. They are loud and annoying. I mean, I don't know how good a mood I would be if I had to shoot in the rain, but that is no excuse. I am trying to watch a movie here, people! I can't hear what Johnny Depp is saying! Priorities, y'all.
current mood: 
gloomy
music: Edward Scissorhands
0 comments:
Post a Comment