Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Twenty-two years ago this very day, the world became a brighter place; angels sang from the heavens; my mom cursed at my dad a lot. In short, I was born. Thanks to everyone for the birthday cards, presents and well-wishes. Special thanks to Caroline for purchasing liquor for me yesterday. Mmm, dacquiri.

Caroline, Jenny, work friends Sean and Shannon (not me), Sean's brother and Shannon (not me)'s friend and I (me) went out for Mexican food last night. It was very good, and USC students get everything half off, which is a goodly system that all establishments, both eating and otherwise, should adopt. I imbibed the aforementioned alcoholic strawberry drink. It was tasty. Then, in what has become a Jenny-Shannon (me) Joint Birthday Extravaganza tradition, we went to House of Pies and bought pie. Mmm, pie.

Now I'm eating leftovers, and later I shall watch Pirates of the Caribbean, and then mayhap eat some pie, and then? Angel. I do have to do some medieval reading today, but I shall not let this intrusion of homework affect what is so far shaping up to be a glorious birthday. Cheers!

current mood: touched
music: Clay Aiken, "When Doves Cry"

0 comments: