Friday, February 6, 2004

Why do people ride their bike right straight down the middle of the sidewalk? Why not ride down one side, since it's probably a safe bet that someone else might ride down the sidewalk, and they don't want to have to try and shuffle past you since you, middle of the sidewalk rider, invariably ride slower than a great big slow thing. And then you give me a snooty look, like I'm in the wrong, when you are clearly not obeying the unspoken pedestrian traffic laws.

And by you, I mean that stupid loser on his tiny child bike talking on his cell phone while attempting to steer with one hand, but not well, so he went back and forth all over the middle of the sidewalk and I had to come to a screeching halt on my bike and I'm sure I looked dumb and then he kept talking on his cell phone and I actually had a very vivid vision of vivesecting him with my keys right in the middle of campus.

I want to get a henna tattoo. I don't want a permanent tattoo, because that's a commitment I'm not willing to make, and they hurt. But I would like something artistic like that, but regular temporary tattoos are cheap and come off immediately. Henna sounds neat. I wants one.

0 comments: