Thursday, April 8, 2004

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: "There was a whole network of these in the south polar region; Nirgal had a map in his lectern, with red dots to show all thirty-four."

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you touch first? The blanket hanging next to my bed, that makes it as tent.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV? "24" on Tuesday night.

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is: 1:23 pm

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 1:05 pm

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My oscillating fan.

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing? 11:30 am this morning, on my way back here after class.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at? I watched two episodes of "Arrested Devlopment."

9: What are you wearing? Black pants and a red shirt.

10: Did you dream last night? Yes. I was walking on a highway and Jack Sparrow was following me, and I told someone who was walking the opposite direction that I only needed to check Jack once a day, because he had very distinctive coloring.

11: When did you last laugh? Today, after a comment my professor made, to seem polite.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in? Oh, this is sad. We have two random collages, a hobbit collage, a James Marsters collage, a ROTK calendar, and some other random pictures.

13: Seen anything weird lately? The ROTC guys hanging out and barbequeing, all in uniform.

14: What is the last film you saw? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? A car.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know: I'd rather sit on the ground to watch TV than sit on the couch. Except here at the apartment, because there is apparently nothing between the concrete and our carpet, so our carpet isn't very comfortable to sit on.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Make there be significantly less people. I think overpopulation is a problem.

19: Do you like to dance? Not so much.

20: George Bush: is he really doing Dick Cheney? Ew.

21a: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Lucy. I would probably technically name her Lucinda as I'm not really into naming a child a nickname, but I really like that name.

21b: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? I've always liked Benjamin. Not Ben, Benjamin.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad? Probably not, although I would be far more amenable to this idea if we're talking about an English-speaking country.

current mood: listless
listening to: Air, "Playground Love"

0 comments: