Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Well, feck. I wasn't able to purchase the third book for this stupid psychology journal until recently, as I am poor and had to buy eleventy-thousand books this semester. When I went to buy it this weekend, the bookstore didn't have it. No libraries on campus had it. Amazon had only used copies that wouldn't get here in time. I emailed my TA, and three days later she replied, and told me I could pick up her copy that she would place in her mailbox in the psychology TA office by 6pm tonight. I went over at 4pm after work today on the off-chance it was there. It, of course, was not. I came home, worked for two hours on journal entry for book number two (2), and then biked back over at six.

The psychology TA office closes at 5pm. Thanks ever so, TA.

In other news, my supervisor at work is trying to finagle it so I can be a sound TA in the fall even though I won't be a production student. Sound TAs make the most money of all the TAs at USC, so that will rock if it works. I'm very excited about that. But the excitement is overshadowed by the hate-on I have for this book, this journal, this psychology class, and USC in general. Bah.

current mood: pissed off
listening to: David Bowie, "Young Americans"

0 comments: