I didn't start out intending to make a crazy grunge banner, but that's what happened. Four hours later. Yay Saturday! The day of completely wasting time!
Although I did do major apartment cleaning today, so it wasn't a total waste. I've been busy the past few weeks, and got behind on teh apt. maintenance, and y'know, I don't know why I keep expecting my roommate to do anything. Clearly, the trash is her chore avatar, complete and in toto, and no other chores need apply. It took me twenty minutes to scrub the stove top silver things underneath the hot things (yes) clean, and I'm certainly not the one making the goat stew (yes) all the time.
I'm sad, because I'm not really excited for the Oscars this year. I haven't seen any of the Best Pic nominees, the only actor I really want to win (Keira) doesn't have a shot in hell, and Grant Major is probably not going to win art direction. So...I mean, I'll watch it, but I always look forward to the Oscars, and it's just like, okay. Oscars. Woo?
0 comments:
Post a Comment