Not that I necessarily agree with every item-or its placement-but here's a fun list of the top 25 AD moments. And honestly, I think #3 is not only the hardest I've ever laughed on AD, but the hardest I've ever laughed at TV ever. (Although my close second, George Michael's flashback to the Christmas party at Ann's house, complete with Ann's Klingon-esque singing voice and the creepy uncle with the arm, isn't even on the list, which just doesn't seem quite right.)
Good news! I'm getting to write AD for the sitcom half of my TV writing class. I have to download and rewatch the last few eps of the season first (I lent the tape to UT Laura as there's also some BSG on that tape, grr, and I wasn't thinking and won't get it back till Wednesday), but then it's time to start brainstorming ideas for what episode would happen next. SO, if anyone has any ideas/thoughts/jokes etc, please feel free to let me know. I'll put up what I have in the next few days, and mayhap folk can help me fine tune some things or what not.
0 comments:
Post a Comment