Sunday, April 16, 2006

Mmm, ramen. I heart any lunch that costs me twelve cents. Plus, I feel it brings me closer to Our Lord, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Arrr!

Still waiting on my samples from the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, which allegedly shipped Priority Mail on Monday, but should have been here by now if that were the case. I want to smell like raspberries wafting over fields of heather, damn it!

I'm starting to lose track of what TV I've watched, and what I haven't, and what's on what tape. Dude, evening classes the days when I have the most shows on is not a good idea. Happily, I'm now only one week behind on anything (except for Doctor Who, because I didn't look at the schedule and taped Stargate SG-1 instead, which, no), so I don't feel quite so overwhelmed by the weight of catch-up. I have to say, TAR is getting me on the non-elimination leg fake-outs. The last THREE weeks, I've been all, "Well, it surely is non-elim tonight, as they're getting up to one," and NO. Which was fine this week (and was actually a pleasant surprise), but was not fine last week (oh, nerds). And this was the first week that I felt weird about not watching Survivor anymore. Not that I'm planning on starting back up with this season, but still; I've watched every season since S2, and it's kind of strange, actually; a May approaching with no Survivor finale.

0 comments: