Wednesday, May 3, 2006

I'M AFRAID WOODY GOODMAN IS GOING TO EAT MY SOUL.

*shudders*

Two more days of class yay! I still have a final and writing due after that, but I don't have to go to class, which is exciting.

ETA: Right. I meant to post about last night's sleep paralysis, but I forgot. (I decided I want to keep track of how often they happen/what's entailed, because I don't usually think about it much.)

So, I wake up, and there are no hallucinations at all, which is rare. I don't hear anything, or feel anything. Usually, when that's happened before, I've just felt like someone was in the room with me. Instead, I wake up, and before I can even process that I can't move, I'm just like, OMG I AM GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW. I AM GOING TO DIE. Complete, total terror, and over nothing. Just...absolute certainty that something terribly awful was happening and this was it. And...thirty seconds later, I unlocked, and everything was okay. And forty-five minutes later, the last of the adrenaline had drained away, and I was able to fall back asleep.

0 comments: