It has begun. Taping shows to watch later because of work. The sneaking suspicion that the tape won't get watched. Falling behind.
I am seven percent finished with my draft. Nine pages out of a projected 115. That's two days worth of work. It's due on November 2nd. Which is 22 days away, which at this rate means that I'll have 108 pages done, which is actually not that bad; I need one day a weekend where I crank out more, but I'm on pace to get done. And 4-5 pages a day is all I can reasonably do well, so I'm not feeling too stressed.
They're having a free screening of Babel tomorrow on campus, which our professor actually rescheduled class around so that we could see it, so I will dutifully report back. I'm very hopeful that it will be awesome.
I feel sad that the highlight of my day is that the new crock-pot frozen thing I bought turned out really well.
1 comments:
How much do I totally understand the hell of taping things that will never get watched, and the sadness? Oh, it burns me up.
I had to tape The Office this past Thursday, and kind of wanted to cry inside at that. I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THAT SHOW TOO OMG.
Post a Comment