It was very exciting yesterday when I made it past the hinge: I have written more pages than I have left to write. Yay!
We're having some lovely, cool autumn weather here (read: 60s and 70s), so I've decided to take a notebook and go out by the pool and write longhand, which is good on many levels. 1) I won't be tempted to play around on the internets. 2) I will get some fresh air and be happy. 3) Writing longhand forces you to really consider the words in a way you don't when you're typing, and it's easy to just backspace and try again.
You know you've had a slow start to your day when by the time you wake up, get some work done, go to the gym, take a shower, and sit down for breakfast, it's after noon.
1 comments:
I haven't done half of those things, and it's 2:30. :) All I've done is write a paper, make a phone call, and eat a bagel. Yay for getting over the hump!
Post a Comment