OMG, HEROES WAS SO AWESOME. Their execution is still sometimes as wobbly as a newborn colt, but oh, some of the things they're doing are so big and epic and genre-licious, I heart them. Like, there were several developments tonight that once my big clumsy brain figured out what was going on (about three seconds before the obvious reveal), I was all, "YES. THAT IS AWESOME. YES." Their closing tags remind me of very early Lost, where you were very, I can't wait till next week. Good show, show.
Vanilla coffee + chocolate strawberry liqueur = FTW.
2 comments:
No matter how often you use FTW, I always have to look it up for some reason. And I still am waiting for a way to drink the chocolate licqueur. I want to just go to Wendy's and mix it into a Frosty.
The chocolate liqueur is very good in:
-coffee
-ice cream
-a tub of Cool Whip Free (what?)
-hot chocolate (esp if you add a starlight mint)
-I bet a Frosty, too.
Post a Comment