Thursday, October 5, 2006

Tomorrow is the Battlestar Galactica season premiere, and UT Laura and I are throwing a shindig. We invited all the screenwriting people, who are notoriously bad about responding to emails, so we don't actually know how many people are coming yet. Regardless, we're going out tomorrow to buy fixings for hors d'ouerves and such. I like the thought of entertaining; I just have this fear I'm not actually very good at it.

I remember the time Jenny and I tried to throw a dinner party. Murphy, of Murphy's Law fame, helped us out. I think that's the last time I tried to mastermind a gathering, aside from totally informal and lame Halloween parties and the like. (Yay, Halloween! I have more decorations to put up tomorrow. I'm very excited.)

The Office tonight was to laugh, as I've been the person trying to shoot with a smoke grenade while getting stuck in the corner. Yes.

0 comments: