Sunday, December 10, 2006

Okay, I just posted, but decided to do a new one rather than edit the old: so, my sister's blog is cracking me up. First of all, her new header graphic is ASOME, and a few posts down, her animated gif rendition of power doppler during The Office? Is so true. I've went back to look at that about a dozen times since she posted it, since MS Paint stuff is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world.

I like a lot of the stuff of the new Blogger thing, but I don't like that I can't figure out how to get rid of the navbar, and I can't get into the html for the little sidebar components. All I want to do is center stuff! Maybe, if I have time this week, I'll really look into it, but for now, eh.

0 comments: