Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm posting this more as a record for myself, not because I think any of you care. Heh.

Books
8. Streams of Silver, R.A. Salvatore. 2-3
9. The Halfling’s Gem, R.A. Salvatore. 2-8.
10. The Legacy, R.A. Salvatore. 2-14.
11. Starless Night, R.A. Salvatore. 2-17.

Movies
6. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End (2007). 2-6
7. Be Kind, Rewind (2008). 2-24
8. The Other Boleyn Girl (2008). 2-28

I'm so behind on movies. I didn't go to the library for weeks because it was snowy and cold and then I was sick, and when I did go to the library I never got around to watching the movies I checked out because I'm lazy. I'm finally taking a break from that fantasy series I'm reading to check out the new Stephen King, which is a nice break; I'm kind of tired of reading about elves.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

The Other Boleyn Girl. Hee. I mean, it had its moments, but I can't wait for the day when your Lizzie Borden movie gets made so that we can see a GOOD period piece. Hee. (And yes, I know it's not the same period, but I consider it a period piece if nobody is wearing jeans.)

Shannon said...

I was actually okay with TOBG. I was expecting it to be really horrendous, but I kind of enjoyed it. Probably because I know very little about Henry VIII, at least compared to QEI.