Battlestar comes back tonight! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! (I'm so...scared!)
But now the nervousness is setting in about tomorrow's game. If we don't win, I'll be sad, but if UNC clobbers us, THEN I'll be really upset. I just want it to be a good, solid game. Close. (Of course, if WE clobber THEM, that's fine.) When we won on Sunday to get into the Final Four, Sarah burst into tears, so if we lose? I don't even want to know.
I swear, I had other things to talk about, but right now those two are kind of buzzing my brain into oblivion. I'm working very, very hard to concentrate while I teach today, but TV! TV is exciting! Last night's CSI was new, which was great, and it was actually a pretty good episode. Bonnie Bedelia was fantastic; I wonder if they're going to bring her on as a recurring character. (I am full aware this only makes sense to Catherine.)
1 comments:
Ha! She was fantastic. I actually watched it, even though I had...you know, Masters exams. I am teh geekiest. Also, there's a new Doctor Who, but I'm waiting until after my exams to watch that. :) I have to show SOME restraint.
Go Kansas! :)
Post a Comment