Maybe you guys can help me out. IDK. I really, really want a Bento box, but I'm having trouble even finding anywhere in Kansas City that sells them. You can buy them off the internet (Here is one of my favorites), but they're much, much more expensive than if you can find them in a Japanese or Oriental shop. (Like, 30 or 40 dollars as opposed to less than 10.)
Does anyone have that kind of store around them? I don't know if they sell them in straight-up Asian food markets, but I've read online you can find them in places that sell Japanese cooking supplies, like woks and chopsticks and rice cookers, et cetera. I couldn't find anything in a thirty mile radius of me that fit the bill, so I thought I'd just ask.
Otherwise I'm going to end up blowing 40 bucks on a lunchbox. Heh.
5 comments:
Oh, boy, I have no idea. I only recently discovered that I even like sushi. Heh.
I wish I could help you. The Asian food market that I shop at does not have anything other than food, sadly.
:(
:(
I don't really need one now, but I really want one. And it would be useful if ever again I work, you know.
Oh, and Shannon, as a reply to your post on Alyssa's blog, I would LOVE a disc of BSG S4. We're starting S3 this weekend, and I hadn't really been motivated to start S4 any time soon because I thought that the show was ending. I didn't realize that the final eps wouldn't be airing until 2009. I can definitely catch up.
No problem! I'm definitely burning and mailing them tomorrow. (This has been the busiest gorram week.)
Post a Comment