Sunday, August 3, 2008

Books
30. Firestarter, Stephen King. 7-2.
31. Midnight at the Well of Souls, Jack L. Chalker. 7-6.
32. Dearly Devoted Dexter, Jeff Lindsay. 7-7.
33. The Last Kingdom, Bernard Cornwell. 7-17.
34. Dexter in the Dark, Jeff Lindsay. 7-18.
35. Soon I Will Be Invincible, Austin Grossman. 7-26
36. Born Standing Up, Steve Martin. 7-27.

Movies
18. Wall•E (2008). 7-2
19. National Treasure: Book of Secrets (2007). 7-4
20. Grand Canyon (1991). 7-5
21. Idiocracy (2006). 7-9
22. Hellboy II: The Golden Army (2008). 7-11
23. The Invasion (2007). 7-15
24. The Dark Knight (2008). 7-19
25. The X-Files: I Want To Believe (2008). 7-25

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

You know, I'm beginning to wish I'd kept track of the movies I've seen this year, as I feel like I've seen a lot already, just like...watching things on TV or on Netflix, and also because my ex was a movie fanatic, but I can't get a grip on all the way back to January to see if it really is possible that I finish this year out with having seen 100 movies.

Shannon said...

Yeah, I'm failing spectacularly. Next year, I'm definitely keeping track of TV episodes (which is the third part of this meme thing), because I have no doubt I'd be able to hit 500 new episodes in a year.

I'm mostly keeping track now just because it will kind of be a neat thing to look back on if I can keep doing this for, you know, years and years. It's definitely going to be helpful with books, when years later I try to remember that one book I read with that elf guy who did that one thing, when I cannot remember the title or author.