We went over to the nearby furniture and electronics store after dinner, to walk around and get out of the house. I found the most beautiful pub table, about four foot square, with blue-green slate in the top. For $99. I want it SO MUCH, but we have absolutely no where to keep such a thing, and like, my heart hurts right now, guys. It is literally absolutely the exact style I like, the kind of furniture I want some day, when I'm not at home anymore, and it's NINETY NINE FRAKKING DOLLARS.
Sigh.
3 comments:
Ugh, don't you hate that? This sort of thing happens to me all the time. And yeah, I just...there is nowhere in my house to put anything, and it hurts my heart.
Aw, you should just get it! Put it in a corner and it can be your first piece of furniture when you move.
There is no corner! There is no place to put it! Or I would!
I actually thought about asking my Grandpa about keeping it at his house, since he has two bedrooms he doesn't use, but my dad is weird about that for some reason. When it became evident last year I would be staying here with all my stuff, and there was some discussion about where to stow all of it, I brought it up, and he did not like that idea. Sigh.
It's so pretty! I want to go back over and just take a picture of it.
Post a Comment