Thursday, May 28, 2009

The reason you haven't seen me post about sleep paralysis in a really long time is because I haven't experienced it in a really long time, which has been nice. I mean, I enjoy a terrifying hallucination of an evil monster sitting on the edge of my bed whilst I remain incapacitated as much as the next guy, but the break has been enjoyable.

Last night, I had a really wonderful - charming, actually - dream about this huge guy breaking into our house and strangling me while I tried to gouge his eyes out. I woke up sharply right in the middle of that, frozen, pretty sure the guy was still in the house. So that's always a great way to start your day, you know; mind-numbing fear.

In other news, we opened up the pool this week, so of course we've had highs around 60 and lows at night almost dipping into the 40s. I mean, I love cool weather, but I also enjoy swimming, so it's kind of a toss-up at this point.

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ugh, sleep paralysis sounds so freaking horrible.

Also, our weather descended into fail today, as well. It was 38 this morning when I left for work.