In other news, our all-in-one has now deteriorated from not being able to scan anymore to not being able to PRINT, either. Um, it's time for a new all-in-one? (Yes.)
Yeah, our all-in-one no longer scans by hitting the button; you have to go into a program and do it through the computer, which is not that big a deal, but is kind of a pain in the ass. I've been meaning to do this point for a awhile, just because I laugh at the fact that I have five separate lists (and as you can see by the scarcity of check marks, I don't often actually turn to my lists for books to read).
I actually had to check PFTT to make sure that what you do is called scanning, heh.
5 comments:
LOL, oh, awesome.
In other news, our all-in-one has now deteriorated from not being able to scan anymore to not being able to PRINT, either. Um, it's time for a new all-in-one? (Yes.)
(Also, both Caro and I totally missed the scanning joke there. It took me three think throughs to get it, LOL.)
Yeah, our all-in-one no longer scans by hitting the button; you have to go into a program and do it through the computer, which is not that big a deal, but is kind of a pain in the ass. I've been meaning to do this point for a awhile, just because I laugh at the fact that I have five separate lists (and as you can see by the scarcity of check marks, I don't often actually turn to my lists for books to read).
I actually had to check PFTT to make sure that what you do is called scanning, heh.
Yeah, I was like "Why did Shannon tag her entry 'i can scan things too alyssa'" and then as soon as I typed it, I was like, "oooooh."
OMG SCANNING. Wow, I totally missed that. SOOPER SMRT.
Wow, that's a lot of books.
Post a Comment