Thursday, June 25, 2009

Laura, Sarah and I are going to Branson tomorrow for a short weekend trip. Just the three of us. It's going to be so much fun! Laura and I had wanted to go, but we weren't sure if Sarah was going to get to come with us, but my parents didn't seem to have any problem with it at all. We're having to rent a car, which is causing some problems, as Laura is not yet 25, nor does she have a major credit card, so we're not sure yet if she'll be able to be a secondary driver or if I'll be doing all the driving; it won't be a huge deal if that's the case, since it's a little less than five hours down there, and we always stop at Osceola which falls about halfway between - the Wikipedia page doesn't have much information, but it's mostly notable for having Amish buggies ride on the highway, and a large cheese emporium. Hee.

We should probably be finishing up packing right now, but I'm reading about Michael Jackson's death, and Laura's playing Nintendo. Such are our priorities.

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

She should be able to drive, depending on what company you use. My ex was allowed to be listed as a secondary driver when we went to Miami. I think we used Enterprise?

Hell, now that I think about it, *I* wasn't even 25 when I rented that car. I just had to pay an extra $40 for extra insurance on account of my age.

Have fun! :)