Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So we had a torrential thunderstorm yesterday, and it was pretty awesome. I generally like my storms to come at night, so I can enjoy them while I sleep, and also because lightning at night is much more impressive (and visible); I also like dark and gloomy summer days, though. We got a ton of rain, a smattering of hail, and lots of wind. After the storm had mostly passed through, we went outside and marveled at the fact that it was around 55 degrees outside. In June. Amazing!

I really want to see Up, but I also really don't want to leave my house today. Decisions, decisions.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I want to see Up, too. But then there's the part where I don't really go to movies anymore, heh. But this is in 3D, so I feel like maybe I should make the effort? Ugh, I don't know.

Shannon said...

I'm not a fan of the 3D movies. I don't really get it. Are they going to bring back Sensurround next?

Alyssa said...

I've never actually seen a movie in 3D, actually! Not even like the bad old cheesy kind of 3D. My brother swears to me that new 3D is much cooler than old 3D was, but I...cannot imagine why that would be so.

The only 3D anything I've ever seen was a Universal Studios attraction about the Terminator franchise. A large Robert Patrick-as-T-1000 flew at my head, LOL.