New October Media
Books
42. Sixty Days and Counting, Kim Stanley Robinson. 10-4.
43. Predators, Prey, and Other Kinfolk: Growing Up in Polygamy, Dorothy Allred Solomon. 10-10.
44. How Rome Fell: Death of a Superpower, Adrian Goldsworthy. 10-16.
45. The Palace, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro. 10-23.
Movies
54. She’s Alive! Creating the Bride of Frankenstein (1999). 10-1.
55. The Haunting (1963). 10-17.
56. The Skeleton Key (2005). 10-23.
57. The Road to Dracula (1999). 10-24.
58. When A Stranger Calls (1979). 10-25.
59. The Phantom of the Opera (1925). 10-30.
Television Episodes
397. How I Met Your Mother - 2x01 - “Where Were We?” 10-5.
398. How I Met Your Mother - 2x02 - “The Scorpion and the Toad.” 10-5.
399. Heroes - 4x03 - “Ink.” 10-6.
400. How I Met Your Mother - 2x03 - “Brunch.” 10-6.
401. Heroes - 4x04 - “Acceptance.” 10-6.
402. The Office - 6x02 - “The Meeting.” 10-7.
403. Father Ted - 2x09 - “Cigarettes, Alcohol and Rollerblading.” 10-7.
404. Glee - 1x06 - “Vitamin D.” 10-7.
405. Father Ted - 2x10 - “New Jack City.” 10-8.
406. The Office - 6x03 - “The Promotion.” 10-9.
407. The Office - 6x04 - “Niagara.” 10-9.
408. How I Met Your Mother - 2x04 - “Ted Mosby, Architect.” 10-11.
409. Heroes - 4x05 - “Hysterical Blindness.” 10-12.
410. How I Met Your Mother - 2x05 - “World’s Greatest Couple.” 10-12.
411. Glee - 1x07 - “Throwdown.” 10-14.
412. How I Met Your Mother - 2x06 - “Aldrin Justice.” 10-15.
413. How I Met Your Mother - 2x07 - “Swarley.” 10-15.
414. How I Met Your Mother - 2x08 - “Atlantic City.” 10-15.
415. The Office - 6x05 - “Mafia.” 10-15.
416. 30 Rock - 4x01 - “Season Four.” 10-15.
417. Star Trek: The Next Generation - 5x16 - “Ethics.” 10-17.
418. Modern Family - 1x01 - “Pilot.” 10-17.
419. Star Trek: The Next Generation - 5x17 - “The Outcast.” 10-18.
420. Star Trek: The Next Generation - 5x18 - “Cause and Effect.” 10-19.
421. Modern Family - 1x02 - “The Bicycle Thief.” 10-20.
422. Modern Family - 1x03 - “Come Fly With Me.” 10-20.
423. Glee - 1x08 - “Mash-Up.” 10-21.
424. Modern Family - 1x05 - “Coal Digger.” 10-22.
425. Modern Family - 1x04 - “The Incident.” 10-23.
426. The Office - 6x06 - “The Lover.” 10-24.
427. 30 Rock - 4x02 - “Into the Crevasse.” 10-24.
428. Dollhouse - 2x02 - “Instinct.” 10-25.
429. Dollhouse - 2x03 - “Belle Chose.” 10-25.
430. Dollhouse - 2x04 - “Belonging.” 10-26.
431. How I Met Your Mother - 2x09 - “Slap Bet.” 10-26.
432. Father Ted - 2x11 - “Flight Into Terror.” 10-27.
433. How I Met Your Mother - 2x10 - “Single Stamina.” 10-27.
434. How I Met Your Mother - 2x11 - “How Lily Stole Christmas.” 10-27.
435. Father Ted - 3x01 - “Are You Right There, Father Ted?” 10-28.
436. Modern Family - 1x06 - “Run For Your Wife.” 10-28.
437. How I Met Your Mother - 2x12 - “First Time in New York.” 10-29.
438. How I Met Your Mother - 2x13 - “Columns.” 10-30.
5 comments:
I think HIMYM's "Slap Bet" is one of my favorite sitcom episodes ever.
It was pretty funny! I laughed so hard at the Robin Sparkles music video - I'm never really all that good at seeing where things are going unless they're telegraphed as to a five year old, but I REALLY didn't see that coming.
Hey Shannon,
I've started my blog back up again for NaBloPoMo -- would you mind if I added your blog to my blogroll? I wouldn't want to creep you out by just adding it (seeing as we've never met... spoken... etc).
:)
No, that's fine! I'm greatly honored. *bows deeply*
Awesome -- you're now up there.
I'll be posting TNG icons once in a while, so feel free to stop by when you feel like it. :)
Post a Comment