Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New November Media.

Books
46. House of Leaves, Mark Z. Danielewski. 11-9.
47. Hadrian and the Triumph of Rome, Anthony Everitt. 11-13.

Movies
60. Battlestar Galactica: The Plan (2009). 11-1.
61. Defiance (2008). 11-22.
62. The Blind Side (2009). 11-25.

Television Episodes
439. How I Met Your Mother - 2x14 - “Monday Night Football.” 11-1.
440. 30 Rock - 4x03 - “Stone Mountain.” 11-1.
441. Father Ted - 3x02 - “Chirpy Burpy Cheap Sheep.” 11-2.
442. Father Ted - 3x03 - “Speed 3.” 11-2.
443. Modern Family 1x07 - “En Garde.” 11-4.
444. Father Ted - 3x04 - “The Mainland.” 1-4.
445. How I Met Your Mother - 2x15 - “Lucky Penny.” 11-5.
446. The Office - 6x08 - “Double Date.” 11-5.
447. 30 Rock - 4x04 - “Audition Day.” 11-5.
448. How I Met Your Mother - 2x16 - “Stuff.” 11-6.
449. I, Claudius - E13 - “Old King Log.” 11-8.
450. Fringe - 1x01 - “Pilot.” 11-9.
451. Fringe - 1x02 - “The Same Old Story.” 11-9.
452. Star Trek: The Next Generation - 5x19 - “The First Duty.” 11-10.
453. Star Trek: The Next Generation - 5x20 - “Cost of Living.” 11-10.
454. Glee - 1x09 - “Wheels.” 11-11.
456. The Office - 6x09 - “Murder.” 11-12.
457. 30 Rock - 4x05 - “The Problem Solvers.” 11-12.
458. Star Trek: The Next Generation - 5x21 - “The Perfect Mate.” 11-14.
459. How I Met Your Mother - 2x17 - “Arrivederci, Fiero.” 11-15.
460. How I Met Your Mother - 2x18 - “Moving Day.” 11-15.
461. How I Met Your Mother - 2x19 - “Bachelor Party.” 11-15.
462. How I Met Your Mother - 2x20 - “Showdown.” 11-16.
463. How I Met Your Mother - 2x21 - “Something Borrowed.” 11-17.
464. How I Met Your Mother - 2x22 - “Something Blue.” 11-17.
465. Becker - 3x23 - “Sue You.” 11-18.
466. Becker - 3x24 - “Trials and Defibrillations.” 11-18.
467. Glee - 1x10 - “Ballad.” 11-18.
468. Modern Family - 1x08 - “Great Expectations.” 11-18.
469. The Office - 6x10 - “Shareholders Meeting.” 11-19.
470. 30 Rock - 4x06 - “Sun Tea.” 11-19.
471. Star Trek - 1x25 - “The Devil in the Dark.” 11-22.
472. CSI - 8x09 - “You Kill Me.” 11-22.
473. Fringe - 1x03 - “The Ghost Network.” 11-22.
474. Fringe - 1x04 - “The Arrival.” 11-22.
475. Fringe - 1x05 - “Power Hungry.” 11-23.
476. Fringe - 1x06 - “The Cure.” 11-23.
477. Fringe - 1x07 - “In Which We Meet Mr. Jones.” 11-25.
478. Modern Family - 1x09 - “Fizbo.” 11-26.
479. Glee - 1x11 - “Hairography.” 11-29.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I haven't even heard of Fringe or Father Ted. Pop culture fail. :( :P

Shannon said...

OMG, you have to watch Father Ted. It's a British sitcom about a bunch of priests living on this tiny island off Ireland. It's amazing. Here's the first episode; that site might have the rest of the episodes, too, I'm not sure. I know that my sister Laura watched most of the first season on Youtube, but I hate watching shows that way since you have to go through at least a few different links.

Fringe is in its second season on Fox; it's kind of an X-Filesy type show.

Holly said...

Ooh, I'll definitely have to check out Father Ted! I love Britcoms....