Meta Data 2009 Part II.
Number of TV episodes...
...that were one-hour: 331/508 (65%)
...that were half-hour: 177/508 (35%)
...that were SF/fantasy/horror: 254/508 (50%) (EXACTLY)
...that I watched live +7: 152/508 (30%)
...that I watched on DVD/Hulu one week or more after original airdate: 356/508 (70%)
...that originally aired on network TV: 278/508 (55%)
...that originally aired on basic cable: 12/508 (2%)
...that originally aired on pay cable: 77/508 (15%)
...that originally aired on British TV: 66/508 (13%)
...that originally aired in syndication (this is basically how many TNG episodes): 104/508 (20%)
(These numbers don't add up; I have a total of 537 episodes, so I doubled up a few episodes here and there; I doubt it would change the percentages that much, and I am not going through again.)
And, finally, number of TV shows of which I watched at least one episode: 34.
0 comments:
Post a Comment