New December Media.
Books
48. The Road to Mars, Eric Idle. 12-4.
49. Club Dead, Charlaine Harris. 12-7.
50. Dead to the World, Charlaine Harris. 12-11.
51. Escape, Carolyn Jessop with Laura Palmer. 12-25.
Movies
63. X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009). 12-5.
64. Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009). 12-11.
65. The Maltese Falcon (1941). 12-16.
66. Scrooge (1951). 12-20.
67. Little Women (1949). 12-25.
68. The Proposal (2009). 12-26.
69. Sherlock Holmes (2009). 12-30.
70. Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father (2008). 12-31.
Television Episodes
480. Glee - 1x12 - “Mattress.” 12-2.
481. Fringe - 1x08 - “The Equation.” 12-2.
482. The Office - 6x11 - “Scott’s Tots.” 12-3.
483. 30 Rock - 4x07 - “Dealbreakers Talk Show #0001.” 12-3.
484. The Tudors - 1x01 - “In Cold Blood.” 12-5.
485. Fringe - 1x09 - “The Dreamscape.” 12-7.
486. The Tudors - 1x02 - “Simply Henry.” 12-8.
487. Fringe - 1x10 - “Safe.” 12-8.
488. Glee - 1x13 - “Sectionals.” 12-9.
489. Modern Family - 1x10 - “Undeck the Halls.” 12-9.
490. 30 Rock - 4x08 - “Secret Santa.” 12-11.
491. The Office - 6x12 - “Secret Santa.” 12-12.
492. Fringe - 1x11 - “Bound.” 12-13.
493. Father Ted - 3x05 - “Escape From Victory.” 12-13.
494. Fringe - 1x12 - “The No-Brainer.” 12-14.
495. Father Ted - 3x06 - “Kicking Bishop Brennan Up the Arse.” 12-14.
496. Father Ted - 3x07 - “Night of the Nearly Dead.” 12-14.
497. Fringe - 1x13 - “Transformation.” 12-17.
498. The Tudors - 1x03 - “Wolsey, Wolsey, Wolsey!” 12-18.
499. Fringe - 1x14 - “Ability.” 12-19.
500. The Tudors - 1x04 - “His Majesty, the King.” 12-19.
501. Father Ted - 3x08 - “Going to America.” 12-21.
502. Fringe - 1x15 - “Inner Child.” 12-23.
503. Fringe - 1x16 - “Unleashed.” 12-23.
504. Fringe - 1x17 - “Bad Dreams.” 12-25.
505. Fringe - 1x18 - “Midnight.” 12-29.
506. Fringe - 1x19 - “The Road Not Taken.” 12-30.
507. Fringe - 1x20 - “There’s More Than One of Everything.” 12-31.
508. Star Trek - 1x26 - “Errand of Mercy.” 12-31.
I ended up squeaking by on books and TV; it was a lot closer than I thought it would be, especially considering how much TV I'd had logged by mid-year. Honestly, though, I find that I'm less interested in trying to reach some arbitrary goal as much as I like keeping track of these things. I don't know why, really; some odd kind of organizational bent, perhaps, or my general love for meta.
I think next year my goal will be to read one classic book I've never read before, and to have watched every movie on the AFI Top 100 of All Time list; I've seen a lot of those already, obviously, but there's still quite a few that I haven't. (OMG, I still have never actually watched Casablanca all the way through from start to finish, although I've watched chunks of it, have read the script, and have written two separate college papers on it.) I don't have any TV goals, heh; clearly I'm on top of TV.
3 comments:
I like Casablanca. I watched it once when I was 14, once when I was 19ish, and then again about a year ago. Each time I liked it better than the time before -- I think it's one of those where it gets easier to appreciate with age and experience.
Yeah, I was surprised by how much I liked Casablanca, considering that I've seen a lot of "classic" movies and thought they were good, but didn't enjoy them. Casablanca, though, that's good stuff.
Sorry about all of your car/injury troubles, by the way. :( Hope Laura feels better!
There's no real reason I haven't seen Casablanca (which isn't entirely accurate; I've seen most of it, just never in order, heh), and I know that I'll like it. It just...hasn't happened yet, so my goal is to rectify that this year.
Post a Comment