New January Media. And just for fun, this month I decided to scan my handwritten calendar I update so I don't have to run down and do three lists and a photoshop calendar every day. Behold!
Books
1. On The Hill: A Photographic History of the University of Kansas, Virginia Adams et al. 1-3.
2. The October Horse, Colleen McCullough. 1-17.
3. Under the Dome, Stephen King. 1-23.
4. The Devil Wears Prada, Lauren Weisberger. 1-28.
Movies
1. Baby Mama (2008). 1-12.
2. Up (2009). 1-16.
3. District 9 (2009). 1-17.
4. Avatar (2009). 1-18.
5. Sunshine Cleaning (2008). 1-27.
6. Great Expectations (1946). 1-29.
7. Man On Wire (2008). 1-31.
Television Episodes
1. Fringe - 2x01 - “A New Day in the Old Town.” 1-1.
2. Fringe - 2x02 - “Night of Desirable Objects.” 1-1.
3. The Mighty Boosh - 3x01 - “Eels.” 1-4.
4. Fringe - 2x03 - “Fracture.” 1-4.
5. Fringe - 2x04 - “Momentum Deferred.” 1-4.
6. Deadwood - 2x12 - “Boy-The-Earth-Talks-To.”1-6.
7. Modern Family - 1x11 - “Up All Night.” 1-7.
8. Fringe - 2x05 - “Dream Logic.” 1-7.
9. Dexter - 3x02 - “Remains to be Seen.” 1-9.
10. Dexter - 3x03 - “Blinded by the Light.” 1-14.
11. 30 Rock - 4x09 - “Klaus and Greta.” 1-14.
12. 30 Rock - 4x10 - “Black Light Attack!” 1-14.
13. Fringe - 2x06 - “Earthling.” 1-18.
14. Dollhouse - 2x05 - “The Public Eye.” 1-19.
15. How I Met Your Mother - 3x01 - “Wait For It…” 1-20.
16. How I Met Your Mother - 3x02 - “We’re Not From Here.” 1-20.
17. How I Met Your Mother - 3x03 - “Third Wheel.” 1-21.
18. The Office - 6x13 - “The Banker.” 1-21.
19. 30 Rock - 4x11 - “Winter Madness.” 1-21.
20. Modern Family - 1x13 - “Fifteen Percent.” 1-22.
21. Fringe - 2x07 - “Of Human Action.” 1-22.
22. Modern Family - 1x12 - “Not in My House.” 1-23.
23. Supernatural - 1x01 - “Pilot.” 1-24.
24. How I Met Your Mother - 3x04 - “Little Boys.” 1-24.
25. How I Met Your Mother - 3x05 - “How I Met Everyone Else.” 1-25.
26. How I Met Your Mother - 3x06 - “I’m Not That Guy.” 1-25.
27. Supernatural - 1x02 - “Wendigo.” 1-28.
28. Supernatural - 1x03 - “Dead in the Water.” 1-28.
29. Caprica - 1x02 - “Rebirth.” 1-30.
30. Supernatural - 1x04 - “Phantom Traveler.” 1-31.
In order to meet the meme goals, I'm supposed to average four books a month, eight movies, and forty-one TV episodes. I'm doing okay on the first two, but I watched a surprisingly small (for me) amount of TV this month, probably because there's hardly anything I watch that's currently airing any more. Seriously: 30 Rock and The Office, Modern Family, and now Caprica. Glee's on hiatus, Dollhouse is now canceled (although I've carefully limited how much I've watched so I still have eight episodes yay!), and I'm not caught up on a few others. I remember when it was an odd TV season when there was a day of the week on which I didn't have at least one show to watch, and now it's rare when I do.
0 comments:
Post a Comment