Weekend shooting went surprisingly well. We got some really great material, especially Saturday. The first interview was very moving; the subject had married his high school sweetheart, and after fifteen years of marriage divorced her because she didn't want to have children and he wanted to be a father. The second subject was an eighty-year old woman who decided she didn't want to have children because she lost her fiancé after Pearl Harbor. Just amazing, amazing stories from both. Afterwards, we went to a restaurant called Viva Madrid, which served something called tapas. They are tiny little appetizers served on a saucer. I ordered garlic bread, which was bread with what had to have been an entire clove of garlic minced on top. Luckily, I am single.
Today was a longer day, I think because we'd shot two days beforehand, but things still went well. One of the producers, Casey, and myself decided we were ridiculously out of shape and so we're dieting and doing an exercise thingamajig. Tonight was our first jogging outing. Ouch. But also, endorphins, fun. But also? Ouch. I'm going to be soooore tomorrow.
I hate when I lose things. I can remember song lyrics for something Ace of Base put out in 1993, but I can't remember where I put something five minutes ago. Stupid brain.
0 comments:
Post a Comment