I cannot believe we beat Arizona. I now have watched almost the entire game (since I had to tape the bloody thing, stupid filming), and I'm still in disbelief. Final Four, baby. Two more games, boys! You can do it!
It's ninety (90) degrees hot outside in LA today. And almost that hot inside, since apparently the air conditioner keeps getting turned off. It's starting to get annoying. It's like this silent battle; every time I come home I have to flip it back onto high again. I went to the gym this morning, and I got more worn out just walking to campus in the heat than anything I did inside.
Angel was amazing this week. That final scene was absolutely brilliant. Cordy's legs in silhouette walking down the stairs while Lorne sang that haunting little melody? Man alive. It doesn't get much better than that. Oh wait, it does. Wesley had a shotgun. It's like they wrote that scene just for me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment