Okay, I'm not a happy camper right now. Kansas plays Arizona tomorrow at 5pm-ish West Coast time, but we're filming tomorrow. Why are we filming tomorrow? I don't have the slightest clue. We've shot eleven hours worth of footage for a 24 minute film. We have four main characters that have interesting stories, yet our director decided we needed another character. There's no way we can fit someone else in without sacrificing the integrity of the other stories, so I don't know why they're making this decision. Unfortunately, as the sound crew, we don't really have much of a creative say. We just have to go and get good sound. So, I guess I'll have to tape the game, but it's just never the same like that. I would like to say that I could just watch it, but knowing it was already over while I was hitting rewind would mean I would have to see if we had won first or not, because I just do not want to watch forty minutes of basketball just for us to lose.
Sigh. Anyways. School. Bah.
0 comments:
Post a Comment