Sunday, March 9, 2003

Okay, I have temporarily put the tag-board on the bottom of the page, under all the posts, so look there for the time being. I'm not really happy with it there, though; it's just not as aesthetically pleasing as it would be if I could put it in the side column. We'll see what I can manage, though. Persnickety thing.

I'm incredibly tired right now; I think my body senses when a break from school is imminent and starts shutting down in antici...pation. Next week at this time I'll be getting ten hours of sleep a night, watching KU play some truly triumphant basketball, and hopefully getting a bunch of writing done so I don't have to deal with it later this semester. Go home! Choose home! I just have three more days of school to get through before I fly home on Thursday.

I'm really hoping I can go see "Bringing Down the House" sometime soon; I just like going to the movies, but absolutely nothing has come out lately, so I'm kind of pinning my movie hopes right now on the only decent preview I've seen in a bit. "Dreamcatcher" looks good, though; I'm really just biding time till "Matrix Reloaded" comes out in May. I'm going "squee!" already. I also, still, want Keanu Reeves's coat.

0 comments: