Sunday, March 9, 2003

Today was a day off of sorts. I did laundry, I cleaned the apartment (which was starting to look just horrid), I rode the bike, I watched a movie. Which movie, you might ask? The Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys, I might answer. It was quite good, although unexpectedly serious and sad at the end. I did really, really like the integration of live-action and animation, though, and I thought Jodie Foster did a great job. Then again, I have a girl crush on Jodie Foster, so that's understandable. Kieran Culkin has grown up to be quite the fine little actor. I want to see he and Rory do something together.

It was ungofly hot in LA today. Eighty degrees of the Farenheit persusaion, y'all. I walked outside, took ten steps, turned around, went back inside, and changed clothes. Walking to the grocery store to pick up a few odds and ends to last me until Thursday (go home!), I probably had a great look of bewilderment on my face as I tried to figure out why the hell it felt like summer in March, for crying out loud. And don't give me that "but Los Angeles is more south-like than many places in the contiguous 48 states, thus, the hotness." It shouldn't be this hot in March! It shouldn't! There is something, like, cosmically wrong with all of this.

Hi, little snowman! He's sitting on my jewelry box, waving at me.

0 comments: