Why are the body's auto-response mechanisms so unpleasant? Like today at work, I suppose I was a little too enthusiastic in drinking some water, and some of it managed to make its way into my windpipe. Is that tiny bit of water so horrible and destructive to my lungs that my throat feels the need to have a complete freak out and expel the water through violent coughing that makes my eyes water and my chest hurt? Is it? Is it? Afterwards, when I was finally done coughing, I just sat there all weak and strange feeling. I imagine that is what it must feel like to have the vapors.
I hate e-journals. The stupid little reports on one's out-of-class progress that one must email to one's professor, because it just isn't enough to show up in class, do homework, write papers and take exams. No, one must email each week with, "Yes, so this week I did the reading and rehearsed with actors and blah blah bliddy blah I'm making all this up because I don't give a royal bloody damn." It's like, I could take the time I'm spending on e-journals, and I could...like...watch more TV or something.
Someone whose livejournal I read posted the horrible, mean, fake spoiler that Johnny Depp had just signed to play James Marsters' lover in "Venetian Heat." I was so terribly excited until I read the cut-away and realized she just made it up. Can you even imagine that? Can you imagine that much pretty? That much pretty making out? Sigh. I'm not usually one for slash, but dude y'all, that would have been hot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment