Upcoming Clay appearances for people like Cat:
Tuesday: TRL performance; American Idol Christmas Special
Wednesday: Nothing so far
Thursday: Macy's Turkey Day Parade (word has it he's the next to last float)
Friday: Nick at Nite Holiday Special
I got my cloak today. It is a dark purple wool, with silver Celtic trim and a silver crushed velvet lining in the hood. It is floor length, and so pretty I just want to hug it. Lovelovelove the cloak. Another great thing happened today: my boss pulled me aside and told me I was doing a great job, and to show his appreciation, he was going to give me a full dollar raise. Dude. That's a big raise. A whole dollar more? Awesome. It was very exciting.
I'm kind of sad about leaving Jack Sparrow alone in the apartment over the break. He gets very lonely when we're at class; I can't imagine him being alone for several days. Poor kitty.
0 comments:
Post a Comment