Friday, January 30, 2004

Okay, so I'm taking two 100-level classes this semester: Medieval Civ and Psychology. Dude. Stupid freshmen are stupid. They think they're profound, but they're actually just stupid, and they just yammer on and on with their fake stupid profundity and I hope to the gods that I wasn't that stupid and annoying when I was a freshman. Anyways...

The overhead lightbulb in the bedroom burned out. It's all dark and atmospheric now, and I really want to take a nap. Not because I'm necessarily tired per se, but because I am ruled by my primitive brain stem. This is why winter is problematic for me. If I'm outside, and it's dark, it doesn't even matter if it's only 5pm. Dark = sleepytime. And I quite enjoy the sleepytime. So now I'll have fun the rest of the evening fighting off the urge to climb into bed and call it a day. Stupid lightbulb.

Thus ends my two paragraphs detailing two different stupid things in my day. :)

0 comments: