Monday, February 16, 2004

1) Beck, "Lost Cause"
2) Queen, "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
3) Foo Fighters, "Times Like These (Acoustic)"
4) Our Lady Peace, "Superman's Dead"
5) They Might Be Giants, "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)"

Yeah. I just sat here staring at my edit window for ten minutes, slowly coming to the realization that nothing had happened to me, and I had caused nothing to happen, in the past twenty-four (24) hours at all. And yet another extended weekend I feel I have wasted by just sitting in front of my computer today. Even when I went to work, I just sat at the computer. Although I did start reading Robinson's Mars trilogy again, which always pleases me. I think I might just sit down and start adapting them into a screenplay (even though I don't have the rights and technically I shouldn't), just because I want to. I would kill to make these books into movies. And if someone does it before me, there will be blood spilt, of this I assure you.

0 comments: