Monday, February 16, 2004

Went to go see Clay at that stupid Ryan Seacrest show. Good times, good times. I love being pan-fandom; there are so many things that make me happy. It was a long day, though; we got there at 9am, they started taping at noon, and it's an hour-long show, so that was five hours on our feet. And I wore heels, so's I'd be tall and could see the stage and what-all. Now, I am tired, but it was fun.

I've figured out why I'm not really into my classes this semester. It's boring. I haven't learned anything in Psychology I didn't learn in high school, the Medieval Civ class is all about class structures and important issues and not the Black Death and castles, and dude. I can't be writing no more papers. [Gollum] No. Not. Never. [/Gollum] Bah. Bah to you, semester, I say!

0 comments: