Thursday, April 28, 2005

I hate when I spend a lot of time working on a banner, feel I've finished, upload and change the template...and realize as soon as it's on my blog that there's something I don't like. Had to fix and tweak the lower righthand corner today, because it was just weird. Eh.

I had forgotten how good an episode "Shadows" was. I probably haven't watched it since I was 12 or 13, when they reaired a lot of the first season episodes on Sunday nights during S2. I hadn't thought of that in a long time. I remember those repeats making me unbearably happy for some reason. I was obsessed when I was still in middle school.

Catherine, Alyssa, when are your birthdays? I can't remember. My brain is filled with Ace of Base lyrics or something. (Seriously, "The Sign" came on the radio yesterday and not only did I remember all the words, I remembered all the specific runs and melisma and stuff. It's so sad.)

0 comments: