The play is this week! The end is nigh!
So, I bought XF S1 off of eBay. $15, plus $10 for shipping and handling. Not bad, if I do say so meself, and I do. "Not bad," I said. It was sealed, never opened, and even though the seller advertised rather apologetically that it was from Hong Kong, so had Chinese characters on the packaging but was otherwise the same as American DVDs, I really quite like the exotic, foreign packaging.
I've watched the first three episodes so far, and was appalled at how little I remembered of "Deep Throat." I was genuinely shocked by a few plot developments. That bodes well for my enjoyment of the rest of the season, since it will be like watching some brand new episodes. I mean, for some of them, it's been over ten years. That's, like...crazy. And makes me feel old.
0 comments:
Post a Comment