So, we're finishing dinner tonight, and I tell Sarah, "Come downstairs and I'll show you a picture of Charlie from the next episode of Lost. You'll be excited!" And Marshall turns to me and says, in all seriousness, "Is Charlie in drag?"
Like, what? How is that your first response to anything? I was too stunned to even laugh. That's so totally bizarre.
This is the week I've missed for four years: everything has turned green. And all the redbud trees around have budded, although they're actually purple, and it's just so pretty out. I could hug the outside. The love, it consumes.
They have The Road to Avonlea on DVD on Amazon. Did anyone else watch that on the Disney Channel? I hadn't thought of that for years, but we were talking about that today, me and the main librarian, and like, wow. I was so into that show. And, of course, the two Anne of Green Gables movies. I think Gilbert/Anne was my first literary 'ship. Good times. (Only the first is on DVD; Anne of Avonlea is still just available on VHS. Would it be wrong to get them on DVD?)
0 comments:
Post a Comment