Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I was accepted to University of Texas. They also gaveme a full-tuition fellowship, so I would only be paying for room and board and living expenses. That's a pretty good incentive to go. I'm going to call UCLA today to see what's the what, but I pretty much have to give up on AFI. I won't hear from them until end of April through the middle of May. And even if I get in, they provide pretty much no aid, and everything together is over $30,000 a year. So even if I got accepted, I can't afford it. So, unless I got into UCLA and they're offering me a better deal, I'll probably be in Austin next year. Which is great, except that Caro and I had started talking about living together, and for some reason I had decided that was done, so now I'll either be living by myself or with some stranger, and, ew. And I have to learn a new city. A hotter one. But still! I got in!

0 comments: